Saturday, May 16, 2009

Nice Art


I just wanted to pass along a new photo I just received from legendary South Fork guide Chris "Jigidy" Jensen...his new tattoo. I never had the guts to go forward with a tattoo myself, although I've always had the urge. A host of flies, or perhaps a Grateful Dead symbol have nearly made it onto my skin permanently over the years. Not sure I would have picked a nymph, though...sorry Chris! (Some of your TIF buddies made me post this). Other than that, not much going on. It's quite sunny and warm today, and is supposed to be in the 70's starting tomorrow. The runoff will most certainly kick in by early this week. More soon!

4 comments:

Riverguide said...

That is awesome...had to hurt though!

I'm getting into town soon. Looks like I'll be there just in time for the warm weather.

Chris "Jigidy" Jensen said...

Hahaha a nypmh, you guys are dicks. The nymphs just look so much cooler than the dries...all the armor and stuff. Don't think Jenny will let me get a dry fly on my other leg.

Chris "Jigidy" Jensen said...

Also...I told my tattoo artist I would plug her work wherever possible..it's my tattoo, but it's her art so if you are looking for a custom tattoo, Autum Goodspead at Tinnelli Bro's Tattoo in Victor Idaho is highly recommended.

Mark Fuller said...

Love the comments Chris!! I don't have the balls to get a tattoo, so who am I to say. Incidentally, I'd tell Jenny that you need a Salmonfly dry on the other leg to complete the hatch.