Sunday, December 6, 2009

GoFishn!




My good friend and Jack Dennis fishing client Ned Desmond successfully launched "gofishn" this week,and it looks great. The fishing community now has its own "facebook" like website which connects anglers, guides and outfitters. Go to http://www.gofishn.com to check it out, or if you would like to see my profile page, click on the gofishn link off of my link list below. Once enough people join, it will really create a national spiderweb of connectivity among us all. There are already some great photos on there from a variety of anglers. The weather has still been very cold, will no significant snow fall yet. Rachael and I took Charlotte today up into the Gros Ventre mountains to cut our Christmas tree. As we were heading north out of Kelly, we came across what we thought was a herd of bison, but as we got closer, we realized that they were Moose...12 of them! I've never seen so many moose congregated in one spot. Here's a photo of them...enjoy!

1 comment:

Matt V said...

1st - I hope that was not the tree that you decided to cut down. You are not setting a good example for Charlotte.....Charlie Brown.
2nd - That "heard of moose" is the craziest thing I've ever seen. What is up with that? That should be sent over to NFS or some Biology dept.